Instructions to Get Started on Online Tutorial
Thank you for purchasing Sports Nutrition Workshops Online Tutorial!
To get started, you either need to have the latest version of Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer or have Flash player installed on your computer. To upgrade or install Flash player, go here.
CEs: 10 CEs- you must receive a passing score of 70% to receive a digital CE certificate. After you complete a quiz with a score 70% or better, you will be directed to a form asking for your name and email to generate your digital certificate for your records.
CHES Credits: If you want CHES credits, please notify Nancy Clark when you have finished the workshop. Send an email to email@example.com. Nancy needs to inform NCHEC that you completed the course.
Online Tutorial Tips:
- Must have Adobe Reader version 10.0 or greater to play online tutorials
- Set aside all distractions
- Test out the volume on your computer (check that it is not muted and speakers are turned on)
- Allow up to 20 seconds for first slide and audio to start. Audio will begin on the first slide.
- There is a volume control icon in the bottom right of each video for adjusting volume
- You must score 70% or better to pass and be given a certificate for continuing education credits.IF YOU DO NOT PASS THE QUIZ
- If you do not pass the quiz, you can retake it as many times as needed to pass.
- You may want to review your answers to determine which ones you did not get right.IF YOU DO PASS THE QUIZ – To Receive Continuing Education Certificate
- On successful completion of the quiz, you will be given the option to view or download your certificate. You should save the certificate on your computer for your records.
If you have any difficulties with the quiz email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.