Want a personalized fueling program that will help you reach your health, weight & performance goals?
Nancy Clark, MS, RD, CSSD specializes in helping active people–
- fuel themselves optimally for high energy, enhanced performance, good health, and weight management.
- overcome eating disorders and disordered eating practices, so they can find peace with food.
Nancy has more than thirty years of experience with helping both casual exercisers and competitive athletes resolve their questions and concerns about food, weight, and eating for energy. She counsels clients of all athletic abilities and ages (from middle school through college and beyond, including new moms, Baby Boomers, women struggling with menopause, and seniors. Her private practice is located across the street from the Newton Highlands T-stop in Newton Highlands, MA 02461 (just off Route 9, about 1.5 miles east of Route 128/95 and also easily accessible by the MBTA Green Line “D”).
Clark's Nutrition Checkup is helpful for active people who--
- Realize that nutrition is the missing link in their training program.
- Want to get more results from their workouts—but are confused about what to eat.
- Feel chronically fatigued and routinely lack energy to exercise at their best.
- Struggle with weight issues (including mid-life fat gain) and dislike their body image.
- Routinely go “on” and “off” diets, only to regain the weight they lost.
- Exercise rigorously, compulsively, and/or excessively.
- Obsess about food and have undesired eating binges that seem out of control.
- Have a slow metabolism and seem to maintain their weight on very little food.
- Have high cholesterol, diabetes, high blood pressure – or relatives with these conditions.
- Want to invest in their health and future well being – as well as that of their family.
Nutrition services include:
While you may know what to eat, Nancy can help you figure out how to eat the best foods at the right times, With just a little coaching, you can learn how to reach your goals (such as more energy, less body fat, more muscles, and better preformance). You’ll learn the skills you need to:
- Create simple meal plans that maintain high energy throughout the day.
- Successfully lose undesired body fat and achieve a good weight for your genetics.
- Make optimal food choices that enhance healing of injuries and invest in future health.
- Embrace a trusted path towards resolving food obsessions and disordered eating issues.
- Manage food during stressful times, when sugar feels out of control due to emotional eating.
- Prevent hypoglycemia (sugar crashes) and enjoy consistent energy when exercising.
- Find answers to your questions about fat, cholesterol, fiber, fast foods, sodium, vitamins, supplements, anorexia, bulimia, weight plateaus, menopause, low blood sugar, sports nutrition, carbohydrate-loading, fluids, pre-competition meals, triathlon food — whatever nutrition concerns you have!