This “how to” book will answer those questions — plus many others. Nancy Clark’s Food Guide for New Runners is easy to read, offers practical tips, debunks nutrition myths, and is a handy resource for new runners who are eager to learn how to reach their goals with energy to spare.
It is —
- A nutrition guidebook with chapters to help you with day-to-day eating for high energy.
- A sports nutrition resource with chapters about how to fuel for strength and stamina.
- A food book filled with easy ideas for breakfasts, lunches, snacks and dinners.
- A source of inspiration to help you enjoy your new life as a runner.
You’ll Learn How to …
- Eat well, even when you’re pressed for time
- Effectively balance carbohydrates, protein, and fat into your sport diet
- Choose the best snacks for before, during, and after runs, as you go further and further
- Lose weight and have energy to exercise
- Carbohydrate load for a marathon
How Clark’s Food Guide for New Runners is Organized
The book has three sections:
1. Day to day eating on the run.
2. Fueling before, during and after runs, and
3. Weight management — how to healthfully gain muscle and/or lose undesired body fat.
Here’s what readers are saying about Nancy Clark’s Food Guide for New Runners:
|“Of all the sports nutrition material I have read, Nancy Clark’s has been the best to digest. Thank you for all of your advice.”|
|“Nutrition has always been an area where I’ve had very little knowledge but always wanted to learn more. I need someone to spell out exactly what I should be eating. Nancy Clark’s books do this for me!”|
|“Nancy, thank you so much for writing this book. As a coach, the number one question I consistently hear from my runners is “What about nutrition””Dear Nancy, I just have to write you a thank you note. I purchased your Food Guide for New Runners and I’ve just finished the second week of implementing your suggested eating routine. WOW, what a difference! I recover better. I sleep better. I fatigue less during runs and my muscles are certainly no where near as sore the next day as they used to be. I also really look forward to my low fat chocolate milk at the end of a run.”
Kind regards, Sheree White, Australia
Note: For information about bulk orders, please email firstname.lastname@example.org