With this Weight Management for Athletes presentation, you can help active people manage weight issues, eat well, lose fat, have energy to exercise and find peace with food. The program is good for athletes with ineffective weight reduction practices and disordered eating patterns. The information is geared towards fitness exercisers and competitive athletes, including those with eating disorders and body image issues.
The goal is to transform suboptimal dieting practices into a winning weight management program by addressing these concerns —
- What’s the best way to lose weight?
- How many calories are OK to eat?
- What is an appropriate weight?
- How much protein should I eat?
- How can I eat well and not get fat?
The section on eating disorders addresses —
- Factors that contribute to eating disorders
- Ways to help prevent eating disorders
- Signs and symptoms of anorexia, bulimia
- Steps to overcome food fears
- Tips to help friends with food problems
The target audience is weight-conscious high school and college athletes (especially women), and coaches, and adult exercisers who want to lose weight. Perfect for ballet schools, women’s running teams, gymnastics schools.
What people are saying:
|“I used your Weight Management for Athletes slides for a ballet school presentation. It was fantastic!”|
|“This is an excellent presentation in a user-friendly format. I highly recommend it to nutritionists who provide presentations in the area of sports nutrition, eating disorders and wellness.”|